There is no doubt that those who got a beautiful Nespresso machine enjoy excellent espresso coffee and their mornings are far better.
Espresso is a delight for many people, and you should look carefully at the details for a good coffee outcome. So you should know your needs, and you should examine different features of each machine before you make your decision on which on to buy.
So you may read your favorite Nespresso review on the best Nespresso machine. If you are lucky and own one Nespresso machine, then just go to your kitchen, choose among your selection of Nespresso cups, enjoy a cup of espresso or lung and read our reviews.
The best Nespresso machine review
PRODUCT & RATING
So you may read your favorite Nespresso review on the best Nespresso machines. If you are lucky and own one Nespresso machine, then just go to your kitchen, choose among your selection of Nespresso cups, enjoy a cup of espresso or lung and read our reviews.
Nespresso by De'Longhi EN267BAE Original Espresso Machine Bundle with Aeroccino Milk Frother by De'Longhi, Black
- Value for money
- Easy to use
- Programmable with memory buttons
- Energy saving function
- Ready to use in 25 seconds
This beautiful Nespresso machine is quite fast, and it makes coffee that you will definitely adore.
This machine has a 19 bar pressure pump, it has a weight of 5.3 pounds, has a sleek and compact design and takes very little counter space.
Nespresso Inissia will be preheated in less than 60 seconds and has 2 cup option buttons. You can enjoy espresso or lungo by pressing the appropriate light-button of the machine.
Its block looks very elegant and its also available in red, white, silver, titan and blue. The housing is plastic, and the machine comes with pictured instructions. This presentation may be a little confusing, and they could just have written instructions clearly, instead of using images.
We suggest cleaning this coffee maker before you use it by running water through it 3 times.
Our machine was including 16 capsules in the box so we could test and try before we end up to our favorite flavors.
- Affordable solution
- Ready for coffee in 25 seconds
- Simple to use with 2 flashing buttons
- Memory buttons for Espresso or Lungo coffee
- Adjustable clearance for small or large cups
- Energy saver, the machine closes after 9 minutes of inactivity
- In some cases, the pod was crushed due to wrong machine positioning
Nespresso by De'Longhi EN80B Original Espresso Machine by De'Longhi, 12.6 x 4.7 x 9 inches, Black
- Quality materials
- Retro look
- Simple to use and clean
- Lower level of noise
- Energy saving function
Nespresso CitiZ is one of the best-selling Nespresso single-serve espresso machines.
It looks great, with its retro style it will be an attractive addition to any kitchen.
Pouring an Espresso with the Nespresso CitiZ is easy and quick, you never make a bad or bitter cup, and are never left with a big mess to clean up.
This automatic coffee machine is always hot and ready to brew espresso. It is really quick to operate, and it has a water tank of 34 ounces that mounts on the back of the machine.
Similarly, Nespresso CitiZ has two flashing buttons for espresso or lungo. Some people are getting confused with these two options. We need to say that actually, lungo is a double-shot espresso. Nespresso offers a variety of capsules, and among them, you may find specifically made capsules for lungo shots.
This fantastic retro style machine has a pressure of 19 bars and clearance can also be adjusted for small or bigger cups. It has a compact design and does not require much space.
- Retro design
- High-quality look & feel
- Simple to wash
- It enables you to instantly brew high-quality shots of espresso
- Energy saver time extension from 9-30 minutes
- Acceptable noise level
- Aeroccino quality issues in very few cases
- Too hot coffee after brewing. You may need to wait a little while before you enjoy it
Nespresso by De'Longhi EN125SAE Original Espresso Machine Bundle with Aeroccino Milk Frother by De'Longhi, 2.3, Aluminum
- High quality machine
- Compact and stylish
- Thick crema
- Affordable price
- Energy saving function
The Nespresso Pixie is a fun new way to brew.
This single-serve espresso machine is sleek and small, but don’t think that means this brewer doesn’t pack a punch.
The Nespresso Pixie is one of the best single-serve espresso machines on the market for making coffeehouse-quality espresso.
The ability to choose from a variety of fun colors makes this brewer even more enticing for someone who wants something a little different than the standard one-cup coffee maker.
The Nespresso Pixie is available in 6 colors and 2 finishes with a steel handle and aluminum side panels.
This excellent espresso maker is powerful since it has a 19 bar pressure pump. This kind of pressure can unlock the taste, smell and flavor of each Nespresso capsule.
Nespresso Pixie weights 3kg, and it takes 25 seconds for preheating and enjoy your favorite cup of espresso. And considering the quality of the coffee, we must say that it will be served at the perfect temperature and will taste phenomenal.
- Quality materials
- Sleek and small
- Value for money
- Energy saver time extension from 9 – 30 minutes
- Rich espresso cream
- A bit noisy
Nespresso by De'Longhi EN85R Essenza Mini Original Espresso Machine by De'Longhi, Red
The Essenza mini Espresso maker produces excellent Coffee just the way you desire it. Pick from 3 color variations to suit your style and counter space. It’s the little machine that unlocks the whole magic world of Espresso.
Compact design – The Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso maker highlights a new curvy figure with rounded-edges with an even tinier footstep to suit to any kitchen counter. And by only 5.1 lbs you can carry it whenever you like with ease.
Two cup sizes – The Nespresso machine can brew 2 programmable cup capacities (Espresso & Lungo), is very simple to handle, and with a minimalist design and unique Nespresso quality all to produce the ideal cup of coffee all the time.
Quick heat-up and 19-bar pressure pump – With this kind of pressure, you can deliver barista quality shots of Espresso which will maintain the aroma, flavor, and crema. The machine will reach the right temperature in less than 30 seconds.
Eco features – The Nespresso Essenza Espresso maker features an eco-mode for lowering the power consumption after 3 minutes and also an automatic power-saving feature that turn-off the Essenza after 9 minutes without brewing, thus the machine saves energy and is environmentally friendly.
- Compact design
- Easy to carry with you
- High-pressure pump
- Value for money
- Eco features
- Smal dispenser for used pods
Nespresso by De'Longhi EN520SL Lattissima Plus Espresso and Cappuccino Machine with Nespresso Capsule System, Silver
- 0.9-liter water reservoir
- Milk container of 350ml
- 19-bar pressure pump
- 6 specific touch buttons for 6 beverages
- Dimensions: 25.8 × 17.3x32cm
The update of the Nespresso Lattissima EN520 from DeLonghi, now with touch buttons, but with a design very comparable to the prior model. Yes, the price has risen slightly, so if you can not support it, the previous model maybe is still available and a perfect choice as well.
- 0.9-liter water reservoir
- Milk container of 350ml
- 19-bar pressure pump
- 6 specific touch buttons for 6 beverages: ristretto, espresso, long coffee, hot milk, cappuccino, latte macchiato
- All beverages can be personalized and memorized, altering the quantity of milk and the volume of coffee
- Auto-off function following 9 minutes of inactivity of the Espresso machine
- Thermoblock warming system
- Sediment of used pods with capacity for 10 capsules
- Collect manual cable under the coffee machine
The Nespresso Lattissima Touch is a coffee maker full of features. Maybe it is not a great investment if you only prefer shots of espresso. However, the milk container provides us access to a great number of coffee combinations.
- Excellent quality for a capsule espresso system with a milk container
- Simple to use: beverages are prepared by the touch of a single button
- High-grade coffee beverages with a consistent crema and excellent flavor
- The amount of milk foam can be graduated
- Large capacity water tank
- Stylish design
- It can not be so easy to refill the water reservoir
- The cleaning of the milk container is a little difficult
Nespresso D75-US-SI-NE Prodigio With Milk Espresso Maker
- Bluetooth smart connection: connect this beautiful Nespresso machine to your smartphone or tablet through the Nespresso App (available for iOs / Android)
- Swivel water container and folding drip tray for macchiato drinks
- Integrated Aeroccino system for foaming and heating milk
- Programmable and auto-stop brewing: 3 programmable buttons (ristretto, espresso, and lungo)
- Thermoblock fast warming system: ready to brew in 25 seconds
19-bar pressure pump
- Dimensions: 37.4 x 21.84 x 25.5 cm
- Weight: 3.7 Kg
- 0.8-liter water container
- Smartphone connectivity
- Built-in Aeroccino milk frother
- 3 brewing volumes of espresso
- The water tank can be rotated to fit your kitchen space
- Bluetooth technology may not be able to connect all the time
Nespresso Expert by Breville with Aeroccino, Black Espresso & Coffee Maker
Nespresso Expert offers an impressive range of settings. Just rotate the buttons to adjust the camera settings to your personal preferences.
You can choose from 4 cup sizes: Ristretto, Espresso, Lungo, and the new Nespresso Americano – for a light, long-lasting coffee experience.
You can also choose to extract only hot water while at the same time being able to choose between 3 temperatures: warm, hot, very hot.
Nespresso Expert offers a uniquely innovative design as it is inspired by the world of barista and is designed to fit perfectly to the wall.
Its handling is straightforward and user-friendly. It also features a powerful coffee extractor and a rotary dial for coffee and temperature settings. All these are sealed with a flawless aluminum finish.
The Nespresso Expert machine raises the bar to a new level of culinary experience and specialization. We recommend the new Nespresso Americano mug size, which is now added to the Nespresso vocabulary.
The setting for Americano will give you a large and delicious cup of coffee, made from 25ml of coffee and 125ml of hot water. The result in your mug is a smooth, sweet, and full of coffee but at the same time, retains its distinctive character.
Preparing a larger mug of coffee, adding 125 ml of hot water to 25ml of coffee, delivers sweet notes reminiscent of nuts or honey while at the same time providing freshness and balance. A thin layer of cream will adorn the top of your coffee. All American Ristretto and Espresso Coffee Varieties, including Variations, are recommended for the Americano recipe.
- Compact and sleek design
- Consistent and perfect brewing
- Easy to use and clean
- 3 temperature settings
- Bluetooth technology integrated
- 4 cup sizes available and 1st time Americano is included
- A little pricey but worth it if you can afford it
- It doesn’t foam very much like some other Nespresso makers
Breville-Nespresso USA BNE800BSSUSC Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Espresso Machine, 1, Stainless Steel
Nespresso’s Creatista allows you to enjoy professional-quality coffee, regardless of the type of coffee you prefer.
With a fully automated steam nozzle, you can now create a perfectly textured milk foam at the temperature you want for your coffee at home.
To add a touch of the barista to your coffee, you can use Creatista’s milk foam to create a latte art project.
We’ve perfected the coffee so you can enjoy every recipe with the addition of milk foam.
Creatista is not reminiscent of other coffee machines. It elevates the coffee experience by producing professional quality milk foam. With the help of an automatic steam nozzle, allowing you to create your own latte art project. With milk so silky and soft, you will be inspired to create intricate and elegant designs in every cup.
If you are passionate about straight coffee (Ristretto, Espresso or Lungo) or if you prefer it with perfectly textured milk foam (Cappuccino, Café Latte, Latte Macchiato or Flat White), you can create the perfect cup of coffee in just minutes Creatista.
Thanks to the Nespresso Creatista’s automatic nozzle, you can make milk foam with the texture and temperature you want. Perfect milk foam to drop on the ultra-perfect canvas of coffee to create unique Latte Art. Discover a whole new world of creativity and impress your visitors with excellent coffees and elegant designs.
- Freshly brewed Coffee as well as delicious authentic Espresso
- Brewing of different single serve coffee & espresso beverage options at the touch of a single button
- Stainless steel construction with quality materials
- Sleek design
- TFT LCD display
- Automatic built-in milk frother with 8 texture levels & 11 milk temp. settings
- High-end Nespresso machine
- Requires some time of trial and error in order to extract the perfect cup for your taste.
- A bit pricey for some buyers
You may also view the Nespresso Creatista promo Youtube video.
Nespresso Machine- Guide of Purchase
Nespresso changed the whole scene when it comes to coffee. Also, we admit that it is not an easy thing in the world to make your choice. You may get confused in product features and specs. Not to mention that not all of us have the luxury of time to learn about the details of each machine. So, we are here to help and enlighten you to pick among the top list of choices for a Nespresso machine.
a) How much money do you wish to spend?
Well, Nespresso devices start from $50 and may exceed the $500 so you can imagine that first, you need to define your budget. We must say here that when your need is just to have multiple shots of Espresso within a day, then you the low-priced machines can suit you just fine. If you are a “Cappuccino” type or you prefer a latte or any other coffee that requires frothier or Aeroccino, then you realize that you need to spend more than $50.
b) Coffee preferences
It is suggested to have a look at the sizes of brewing. If you are a fan of lungo espresso coffee, then you should check if your favorite machine can brew it. Then you have to decide if you wish to have a milk frother or not.
c) Storage, machine size and style
The majority of Nespresso machines are sleek and compact. When you decide to purchase a more expensive, which will offer other features than single shots, then you should check your kitchen counter space before buying.
Take a look at the machine’s dimensions and figure out the counter space that the device requires. Most of the buyers find the design of a Nespresso attractive and will not have an issue when matching with their kitchen other appliances. But you could take notice of the colors available and overall design to find the perfect option for your taste.
d) Easy to use, clean and maintain
In the morning the time for most of us is quite limited and especially if you are not a morning type like me. So you need a push-a-button solution rather than to figure out the available options that you have. Regarding the cleaning part, I think that you do not have to worry about since all of the Nespresso machines are easy to clean. You may need a little more time for cleaning if you prefer cappuccino in the morning.
Maintenance is easy for Nespresso, and you need to purchase the descaling kit approximately every 6 months and follow the simple instructions. Descaling actually is a brewing procedure with the kit. If you are a heavy user of the machine, then you should consider descaling more often. By doing this, you remove contents of mineral to your water tank and sanitize the coffee maker. This will ensure the same quality, flavor, and aroma of your Espresso shots.
e) Warranty and coverage
We couldn’t ignore the warranty terms when purchasing any product or service. The same stands for a Nespresso machine as well.
Various Nespresso Machine Options
- Essenza – This is an entry Nespresso machine with a limited selection of characteristics and compact dimensions that lets it match on most kitchen counters. Additionally, it has an ergonomic design to make it simple to use. However, it’s not the same fast as other types like the Pixie and does not include a cup warmer.
- CitiZ – This type also features three models, including the regular type, the CitiZ&Milk, and the CitiZ & Co. The CitiZ&Milk comes with an “Aeroccino” milk frother while the CitiZ & Co. consists of two different espresso makers departed by a shared water tank.
- Pixie – This range is well known for its simplicity and low-price of the Essenza although it can give brewing temperature in about 25 seconds. Nevertheless, it does not become with a milk frother which cappuccino lovers may desire.
- U-series – This option is offered with three different classifications – the standard, the U Milk which becomes with a milk frother, and the U Mat, which has the identical characteristics but with a premium matte surface. All of them have robust and adaptable features.
- Latissima + – This type has created to brew milk-based beverage and is equipped with a milk carafe and a milk steamer. Apart from just making latte, cappuccino or shot of espresso, you can also make adjustments to the flavor with the additional set of control buttons on the front of the coffee maker.
- Maestria – This type is for experimentations and helps you to become a barista expert. It provides a set of additional option in brewing your coffee. It comes with a steam pipe that allows you to control the warmth and form of the milk. You can add as extras a shaker, Cappuccino and Barista Kit that you can find available online.