There is no doubt that those who got a beautiful Nespresso machine enjoy excellent espresso coffee and their mornings are far better. Nespresso has changed the espresso game for many of us.
Espresso coffee is a delight for many people, and you should look carefully at the details for the best espresso outcome. So you should know your needs, and you should examine different features of each Nespresso machine before you make your decision on which Nespresso machine is best to buy.
So you may read your favorite Nespresso review on the best Nespresso machine. If you are lucky and own one Nespresso machine, then just go to your kitchen, choose among your selection of Nespresso cups, enjoy a cup of espresso or lung and read our reviews.
Best Nespresso Machine - Review List
If you wish to get the best Nespresso coffee maker, please continue reading our short review for each machine.
Nespresso by De'Longhi EN267BAE Original Espresso Machine Bundle with Aeroccino Milk Frother by De'Longhi, Black
- Value for money machine
- Easy to use
- Programmable with memory buttons
- Energy saving function
- Ready to use in 25 seconds
This beautiful Nespresso machine is quite fast, and it makes espresso that you will definitely adore.
This Nespresso machine also has a 19 bar pressure pump for extracting espresso. This Nespresso coffee maker has a weight of 5.3 pounds, has a sleek and compact design and takes very little counter space.
Inissia Nespresso machine will be preheated in less than 60 seconds and has 2 cup option buttons. You can enjoy the best espresso or lungo by pressing the appropriate light-button of the machine.
Nespresso Inissia machine block looks very elegant and its also available in red, white, silver, titan and blue. The housing of Inissia Nespresso machine is plastic, and the machine comes with pictured instructions. This presentation may be a little confusing, and they could just have written instructions clearly, instead of using images.
We suggest cleaning this Nespresso machine before you use it for extracting espresso by running water through it 3 times.
Inissia Nespresso machine was including 16 espresso capsules in the box so we could test and try before we end up to our best espresso flavors.
- Affordable Nespresso machine
- Ready for espresso in 25 seconds
- Inissia Nespresso machine is simple to use with 2 flashing buttons for preparing espresso coffee shots
- Memory buttons for Espresso or Lungo coffee
- Adjustable clearance for small or large cups
- Energy saver, the machine closes after 9 minutes of inactivity
- In some cases, the pod was crushed due to wrong machine positioning
Nespresso by De'Longhi EN80B Original Espresso Machine by De'Longhi, 12.6 x 4.7 x 9 inches, Black (Review)
- Quality materials
- Retro look machine
- Simple to use and clean
- Lower level of noise
- Energy saving function
CitiZ Nespresso machine is one of the best-selling Nespresso single-serve espresso machines.
It looks great, with its retro style it will be an attractive addition to any kitchen.
Pouring an Espresso with the CitiZ Nespresso machine is easy and quick, you never make a bad or bitter cup of espresso, and are never left with a big mess to clean up.
This automatic Nespresso machine is always hot and ready to brew the best quality of espresso coffee shots. It is really quick to operate, and it has a water tank of 34 ounces that mounts on the back of the machine.
Similarly, Nespresso CitiZ has two flashing buttons for espresso or lungo. Some people are getting confused with these two options of the machine. We need to say that actually, lungo is a double-shot espresso. Nespresso offers a variety of capsules, and among them, you may find specifically made capsules for lungo shots.
This fantastic retro style Nespresso machine has a pressure of 19 bars and clearance can also be adjusted for small or bigger cups. This machine has a compact design and does not require much space.
- Retro design machine
- High-quality look & feel
- Simple to wash
- It enables you to instantly brew high-quality shots of espresso
- Energy saver time extension from 9-30 minutes
- Acceptable noise level
- Aeroccino quality issues in very few cases
- Too hot espresso after brewing. You may need to wait a little while before you enjoy it
Nespresso by De'Longhi EN125SAE Original Espresso Machine Bundle with Aeroccino Milk Frother by De'Longhi, 2.3, Aluminum
- High quality Nespresso machine
- Compact and stylish
- Thick crema
- Affordable price
- Energy saving function
The Nespresso Pixie machine is a fun new way to brew.
This single-serve espresso machine is sleek and small, but don’t think that means this brewer doesn’t pack a punch.
The Nespresso Pixie is one of the best single-serve espresso machines on the market for making coffeehouse-quality espresso.
The ability to choose from a variety of fun colors makes this Nespresso brewing machine even more enticing for someone who wants something a little different than the standard one-cup espresso machine.
The Pixie Nespresso machine is available in 6 colors and 2 finishes with a steel handle and aluminum side panels.
This is one of the best Nespresso machines and is another powerful espresso machine since it has a 19 bar pressure pump. This kind of pressure can unlock the taste, smell and flavor of each Nespresso capsule.
Pixie Nespresso machine weights 3kg, and it takes 25 seconds for preheating and enjoy your favorite cup of espresso. And considering the quality of the espresso coffee, we must say that it will be served at the best temperature and will taste phenomenal.
- Quality materials
- Sleek and small espresso machine
- Best value for money
- Energy saver time extension from 9 – 30 minutes
- Rich espresso cream
- A bit noisy
Nespresso by De'Longhi EN85R Essenza Mini Original Espresso Machine by De'Longhi, Red (Review)
- Easy to take with you
- Eco friendly machine
- Energy saving function
- Programmable machine with memory buttons
- Quite small dispenser for used capsules
With the Essenza, De’Longhi has given its most small Nespresso machine yet – without any discounts on taste. Allowing 2 programmable cup volumes.
The Essenza mini Nespresso machine produces excellent espresso just the way you desire it. Pick from 3 color variations to suit your style and counter space. It’s the little machine that unlocks the whole magic world of Espresso.
Compact design – The Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso machine highlights a new curvy figure with rounded-edges with an even tinier footstep to suit to any kitchen counter. And by only 5.1 lbs you can carry it whenever you like with ease.
Two cup sizes – The Nespresso machine can brew 2 programmable cup capacities (Espresso & Lungo), is very simple to handle, and with a minimalist design and unique Nespresso quality all to produce the ideal cup of espresso all the time.
Quick heat-up and 19-bar pressure pump – With this kind of pressure, you can deliver barista quality shots of Espresso which will maintain the aroma, flavor, and crema. The Essenza Nespresso machine will reach the right temperature in less than 30 seconds.
Eco features – The Nespresso Essenza Espresso machine features an eco-mode for lowering the power consumption after 3 minutes and also an automatic power-saving feature that turn-off the Essenza after 9 minutes without brewing, thus the machine saves energy and is environmentally friendly.s
- Compact design
- Easy to carry with you
- High-pressure pump
- Value for money
- Eco features
- Smal dispenser for used pods
Nespresso by De'Longhi EN520SL Lattissima Plus Espresso and Cappuccino Machine with Nespresso Capsule System, Silver
- 0.9-liter water reservoir
- Milk container of 350ml
- 19-bar pressure pump
- 6 specific touch buttons for 6 beverages
- Dimensions: 25.8 × 17.3x32cm
The update of the Nespresso Lattissima EN520 from DeLonghi, now with touch buttons, but with a design very comparable to the prior model. Yes, the price has risen slightly, so if you can not support it, the previous model maybe is still available and a perfect choice as well.
Nespresso Lattissima Product Features:
- 0.9-liter water reservoir
- Milk container of 350ml
- 19-bar pressure pump
- 6 specific touch buttons for 6 beverages: ristretto, espresso, long coffee, hot milk, cappuccino, latte macchiato
- All beverages can be personalized and memorized, altering the quantity of milk and the volume of espresso coffee
- Auto-off function following 9 minutes of inactivity of the Espresso machine
- Thermoblock warming system
- Sediment of used pods with capacity for 10 capsules
- Collect manual cable under the espresso machine
The Nespresso Lattissima Touch is a Nespresso machine full of features. Maybe it is not a great investment if you only prefer shots of espresso. However, the milk container provides us access to a great number of coffee combinations.
- Excellent quality for a capsule espresso system with a milk container
- Simple to use: beverages are prepared by the touch of a single button
- High-grade espresso beverages with a consistent crema and excellent flavor
- The amount of milk foam can be graduated
- Large capacity water tank
- Stylish design
- It can not be so easy to refill the water reservoir
- The cleaning of the milk container is a little difficult
Nespresso D75-US-SI-NE Prodigio With Milk Espresso Machine
The Nespresso machine you want if you like to connect it with your smartphone. It comes with Aeroccino for your favorite beverages with milk and has the best of Nespresso to serve all kinds of coffee, not just espresso alone.
Nespresso D75-US-SI-NE Prodigion Product Features:
- Bluetooth smart connection: connect this beautiful Nespresso machine to your smartphone or tablet through the Nespresso App (available for iOs / Android)
- Swivel water container and folding drip tray for macchiato drinks
- Integrated Aeroccino system for foaming and heating milk
- Programmable and auto-stop brewing: 3 programmable buttons (ristretto, espresso, and lungo)
- Thermoblock fast warming system: ready to brew in 25 seconds
19-bar pressure pump
- Dimensions: 37.4 x 21.84 x 25.5 cm
- Weight: 3.7 Kg
- 0.8-liter water container
- Smartphone connectivity
- Built-in Aeroccino milk frother
- 3 brewing volumes of espresso
- The water tank can be rotated to fit your kitchen space
- Bluetooth technology may not be able to connect all the time
Nespresso Expert by Breville with Aeroccino, Black Espresso & Coffee Machine (Review)
Nespresso Expert offers an impressive range of settings. Just rotate the buttons to adjust the camera settings to your personal preferences.
You can choose from 4 cup sizes: Ristretto, Espresso, Lungo, and the new Nespresso Americano – for a light, long-lasting coffee experience.
You can also choose to extract only hot water while at the same time being able to choose between 3 temperatures: warm, hot, very hot.
Nespresso Expert offers a uniquely innovative design as it is inspired by the world of barista and is designed to fit perfectly to the wall.
Nespresso Expert handling is straightforward and user-friendly. It also features a powerful espresso extractor and a rotary dial for coffee and temperature settings. All these are sealed with a flawless aluminum finish.
The Nespresso Expert machine raises the bar to a new level of culinary experience and specialization. We recommend the new Nespresso Americano mug size, which is now added to the Nespresso vocabulary.
The setting for Americano will give you a large and delicious cup of coffee, made from 25ml of coffee and 125ml of hot water. The result in your mug is a smooth, sweet, and full of coffee but at the same time, retains its distinctive character.
Preparing a larger mug of coffee, adding 125 ml of hot water to 25ml of espresso, delivers sweet notes reminiscent of nuts or honey while at the same time providing freshness and balance. A thin layer of cream will adorn the top of your coffee. All American Ristretto and Espresso Coffee Varieties, including Variations, are recommended for the Americano recipe.
- Compact and sleek design
- Consistent and perfect brewing
- Easy to use and clean
- 3 temperature settings
- Bluetooth technology integrated
- 4 cup sizes available and 1st time Americano is included
- A little pricey but worth it if you can afford it
- It doesn’t foam very much like some other Nespresso machines
Breville-Nespresso USA BNE800BSSUSC Nespresso Creatista Plus Coffee Espresso Machine, 1, Stainless Steel (Review)
Nespresso’s Creatista allows you to enjoy professional-quality coffee, regardless of the type of coffee you prefer.
With a fully automated steam nozzle, you can now create a perfectly textured milk foam at the temperature you want for your coffee at home.
To add a touch of the barista to your coffee, you can use Creatista’s milk foam to create a latte art project.
We’ve perfected the coffee so you can enjoy every recipe with the addition of milk foam.
Nespresso Creatista is not reminiscent of other espresso machines. It elevates the coffee experience by producing professional quality milk foam. With the help of an automatic steam nozzle, allowing you to create your own latte art project. With milk so silky and soft, you will be inspired to create intricate and elegant designs in every cup.
If you are passionate about straight espresso (Ristretto, single shot of espresso or Lungo) or if you prefer it with perfectly textured milk foam (Cappuccino, Café Latte, Latte Macchiato or Flat White), you can create the perfect cup of coffee in just minutes with the Nespresso Creatista espresso maker.
Thanks to the Nespresso Creatista’s automatic nozzle, you can make milk foam with the texture and temperature you want. Perfect milk foam to drop on the ultra-perfect canvas of coffee to create unique Latte Art. Discover a whole new world of creativity and impress your visitors with excellent espresso shots and elegant designs.
- Freshly brewed Coffee as well as delicious authentic Espresso
- Brewing of different single serve coffee & espresso beverage options at the touch of a single button
- Stainless steel construction with quality materials
- Sleek design
- TFT LCD display
- Automatic built-in milk frother with 8 texture levels & 11 milk temp. settings
- High-end Nespresso machine
- Requires some time of trial and error in order to extract the perfect cup for your taste.
- A bit pricey espresso machine for some buyers
You may also view the Nespresso Creatista promo Youtube video.
Nespresso Machine- Guide of Purchase
Nespresso changed the whole scene when it comes to espresso. Also, we admit that it is not an easy thing in the world to make your choice. You may get confused in product features and specs. Not to mention that not all of us have the luxury of time to learn about the details of each Nespresso machine. So, we are here to help and enlighten you to pick among the top list of choices for a Nespresso machine.
a) How much money do you wish to spend?
Well, Nespresso devices start from $50 and may exceed the $500 so you can imagine that first, you need to define your budget. We must say here that when your need is just to have multiple shots of Espresso within a day, then you the low-priced Nespresso machines can suit you just fine. If you are a “Cappuccino” type or you prefer a latte or any other coffee that requires frother or Aeroccino, then you realize that you need to spend more than $50.
b) Coffee preferences
It is suggested to have a look at the sizes of brewing. If you are a fan of lungo espresso coffee, then you should check if your favorite Nespresso machine can brew it. Then you have to decide if you wish to have a milk frother or not with your espresso machine or not.
c) Storage, Nespresso machine size and style
The majority of Nespresso machines are sleek and compact. When you decide to purchase a more expensive machine, which will offer other features than single shots, then you should check your kitchen counter space before buying.
Take a look at the Nespresso machine’s dimensions and figure out the counter space that the device requires. Most of the buyers find the design of a Nespresso attractive and will not have an issue when matching with their kitchen other appliances. But you could take notice of the colors available and overall design to find the perfect Nespresso option for your taste.
d) Machine easy to use, clean and maintain
In the morning the time for most of us is quite limited and especially if you are not a morning type like me. So you need a push-a-button solution rather than to figure out the available options that you have. Regarding the cleaning part, I think that you do not have to worry about since all of the Nespresso machines are easy to clean. You may need a little more time for cleaning if you prefer cappuccino in the morning.
Maintenance is easy for Nespresso, and you need to purchase the Nespresso descaling kit approximately every 6 months and follow the simple instructions. Nespresso machine descaling actually is a brewing procedure with the kit. If you are a heavy user of the Nespresso machine, then you should consider descaling more often. By doing this, you remove contents of mineral to your water tank and sanitize the Nespresso machine. This will ensure the same quality, flavor, and aroma of your Espresso shots.
e) Warranty and coverage
We couldn’t ignore the warranty terms when purchasing any product or service. The same stands for a Nespresso machine as well.
Various Nespresso Machine Options
- Essenza – This is an entry Nespresso machine with a limited selection of characteristics and compact dimensions that lets it match on most kitchen counters. Additionally, it has an ergonomic design to make it simple to use. However, it’s not the same fast as other types like the Pixie and does not include a cup warmer.
- CitiZ – This type also features three models, including the regular type, the Nespresso CitiZ&Milk, and the CitiZ & Co. The Nespresso CitiZ&Milk comes with an “Aeroccino” milk frother while the CitiZ & Co. consists of two different espresso machines departed by a shared water tank.
- Pixie – This range is well known for its simplicity and low-price of the Nespresso Essenza although it can give brewing temperature in about 25 seconds. Nevertheless, it does not become with a milk frother which cappuccino lovers may desire.
- U-series – This option is offered with three different classifications – the standard, the U Milk which becomes with a milk frother, and the U Mat, which has the identical characteristics but with a premium matte surface. All of them have robust and adaptable features.
- Latissima + – This type has created to brew milk-based beverage and is equipped with a milk carafe and a milk steamer. Apart from just making latte, cappuccino or shot of espresso, you can also make adjustments to the flavor with the additional set of control buttons on the front of the Nespresso machine.
- Maestria – This type is for experimentations and helps you to become a barista expert. It provides a set of additional option in brewing your espresso. It comes with a steam pipe that allows you to control the warmth and form of the milk. You can add as extras a shaker, Cappuccino and Barista Kit that you can find available online.
What to look for in a Nespresso Espresso machine?
With what criteria do we evaluate and review Nespresso machines?
Being a single brand, Nespresso, we consider that the most essential value is that of differentiation. Most of the Nespresso espresso machines shown in this article have very similar qualities: 19 bar pressure, automatic shutdown system, energy saving, size adjustment capacity, etc.
And, although we value them very much and consider that they are more than enough to give us our vote of approval. We believe that the real detail is the difference. Is the difference in the design? In size? In the taste? That is at the discretion of the consumer. For me, the difference between Nespresso machines is the quality, innovative features, and exceptionality.
A little more information about Nespresso ...
As a promoter of the quality product Nescafé, belonging to the Nestlé group, Nespresso is a brand that creates alliances with different coffee houses. These coffee houses are of national and international design to take to all corners of the planet, the versatility, and freshness of a good coffee. In this post, we saw some design alliances with Krups and De’Longhi, faithful companions of the well-known Nespresso capsule pods and espresso drinkers.
Conclusion: What is the best Nespresso espresso machine to buy?
I believe that by reading this long post you should feel confident about what is the best Nespresso machine and how to find what is the best Nespresso machine for your needs.
If you are now entering the Nespresso coffee world, then you should spend a little in order to get an entry level espresso machine. If you love the quality of espresso beverages, then you should keep this entry level as your second machine and get a primary one with more features.
With a high-end Nespresso machine you could enjoy more variables in coffee volumes. You could extract single shots of Espresso or even an Americano. When adding milk to your Nespresso coffee options, I believe that you will love your Nespresso machine.