Most of you knew what espresso is. This is popular among many people because of its good aroma and great taste. Well, if you are fond of drinking espresso, then you are in the right place. But you usually go to a coffee shop to purchase your espresso every single day, and you are just spending too much money. Why not save your penny to purchase your espresso machine.
If the term “espresso” makes your heart skip a beat, then you are really a big fan of its taste. To prevent you from going to the different coffee shops, it would be a good idea if you will purchase your own home espresso maker.
But the question is, how are you going to start picking the best home espresso machine in your house? If you are living in a small apartment, then you will be looking for a compact-sized coffee maker.
Luckily, we have gathered the top five best espresso machines for a small kitchen. We are going to provide you with a thorough review of each. This post will help you to pick the perfect espresso maker in your house.
So, if you want to know more about it, then keep on reading,
Best Espresso Machine for Small Kitchen - List
Best Small Espresso Machine for - Reviews
Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine
Best Overall[aawp box="B0089SSOR6" template="widget-vertical" origin="widget"/]
When it comes to espresso, we have different tastes needs. Most of you know that the components used for creating an espresso affect its entire taste. However, most of the time, the taste will always depend on how it has been made.
That is why espresso is known to be an excellent method of producing and drinking a coffee. These days, things have changed dramatically. This means that you don’t need to go to your favorite coffee shop every morning to grab your favorite espresso.
Nowadays, to create your espresso drink with your preferred taste, you need to purchase an easy-to-use, powerful, and effective espresso machine, such as the Breville BES840XL/A, the Infuser Espresso Machine.
If you are looking for an espresso machine that has a compact size and can perfectly fit in your small-spaced apartment, then this machine is perfect for you.
Breville is one of the most reliable brands in terms of making espresso machines. Aside from coffee makers, they are known for producing kitchen and home appliances. The Breville BES840XL/A the Infuser Espresso Machine is designed to be used in both office and house. This item is on the market for a longer period, and it went through a lot of upgrades as time passes by.
If this is your first time to use a coffee maker, keep in mind that this machine is a type of semi-automatic coffee maker. Since it is semi-automatic, you can manage the entire espresso-making process. But it needs your time and effort to memorize and understand its techniques.
- Volumetric control – This feature will enable you to have full control to your espresso volume. Generally, you need to take two cups of espresso volume. On the other hand, if you will put your made coffee on a small or large cup, consider looking at its settings options.
- Pressure Gauge – This feature will enable you to have an idea about the perfect pressure you need to apply when making a coffee.
- Cup Warming Tray – This feature will maintain your espresso warm as long as it is placed in this area. This cup warming tray can support a wide range of coffee cups sizes.
- Drip Tray – This component of the said espresso machine can be removed. This will help you a lot in terms of cleaning the machine. It can be used when you have several cups.
- Dedicated Hot Water Dispenser – This feature will enable you to have a constant supply of hot water.
- Its control panel can be managed easily. Its display section will provide you about well-written details you need to know about the tasks
- Its water reservoir is removable and huge enough to hold for about 61 fl. Oz
- It has excellent storage sections, volumetric controls, and water dispenser features
- It has a top-notch performance that is similar to the other espresso makers that are pricey
- You can control its temperature with its Electric PID and Thermocoil Heating System.
- It is beginner-friendly
- Compact size which is perfect for small apartments
- It has a short warranty time
- In spite of its top-notch performance, it has a low build quality
- You can’t control its temperature level manually since it uses the electric PID technology
Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine – Best Espresso Machine with Pods System
Best Pods System[aawp box="B073ZGWN12" template="widget-vertical" origin="widget"/]
Another best espresso machine that you might consider is the Breville-Nespresso USA BEC220BLK1AUC1 Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine.
It is one of the coffee makers that has the smallest size in the world. But despite that, its size does not affect the taste and the flavor of espresso you can make with this.
Since it is very compact, you can make sure that you can take it anywhere with you. In connection with that, you can also store it easily and will not take too much space in your small area.
Its price is ranging from 109 US Dollars to 110 US Dollars. One of the drawbacks that you can notice with this machine is that it does not offer any warranty. But it features a recalibrating system and descaling function. These features will help you in cleaning it.
You can use it in brewing both espresso and coffee drinks. Upon purchasing it, you can get some espresso pods that you can use for your first espresso making experience.
- Eco-Mode – This feature makes this machine to consume low energy. Aside from that, it also comes with an automatic energy-saving function. This will turn off the machine during its inactivity after nine minutes. As a result, it can consume a lesser amount of energy.
- Programmable Cup Sizes – The machine can be used for creating Lungo and Espresso drinks. These cups can be used easily and intuitively. Each programmable cup has a minimalist design.
- Compact Design – It features curvy design and rounded edges. It is also portable since it is only 6.1 pounds.
- It can create both regular coffee and espresso drink
- It can be cleaned easily because of its descaling and recalibrating function
- It is lightweight, portable, and in a compact size. This means that you can take and store it in a small-spaced kitchen
- Even though it is expensive, it does not provide any warranty
Breville BES500BSS Bambino Plus Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel
Title[aawp box="B07JVD78TT" template="widget-vertical" origin="widget"/]
Are you looking for an espresso machine that has an affordable price and can be used easily?
Well, the Breville BES500BSS Bambino Plus Espresso Machine, Brushed Stainless Steel is what you are looking for.
It has loads of good features. Aside from that, it is durable. One of the things that you will love about it is that it has a minimalist design.
It also features simple controls with no additional buttons.
The coffee maker features a drip tray indicator. This will float from the time its tray has been full. It is a plastic disk that will float whenever the tray gets full. Another thing that you will love about it is that it comes with a removable water reservoir that can hold 64 oz. of water. Aside from that, it is not hard to remove for cleaning.
- Hands-Free and Automatic Microfoam – A coffee or espresso with microfoam on its top looks more attractive than a plain one. Beginners and new baristas might have a hard time to have a perfect milk-based coffee drink. But, there’s nothing for you to worry about since this machine comes with a hands-free and automatic microfoam maker.
- Auto Purging – Its heat system is being purged right after being used.
- Precise Extraction PID – It can automatically heat the water at the perfect heat temperature level. This will help you to have a perfect espresso extraction.
- 3 Seconds ThermoJet Heating – You can get the perfect temperature for extraction in just three seconds. This can be done by pressing its cup indicator
- Its steam system can be cleaned after making the first coffee batch.
- Its steam wand will enable you to create the perfect texture of your milk foam for your created espresso drink
- This is perfect to those who have a small-spaced kitchen. Storing it does not take too much space of your cooking area
- You don’t need to go to your favorite coffee shop to order your preferred espresso drink
- It has a small drip tray
- Since it is small, it means that it does not have whistles and bells
- It does not feature a grinder
Delonghi EC680M Dedica 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
This machine is the latest bar pump machine feature. Since it is the newest version, it went through lots of advancements.
Also, it is much slimmer compared to before. But even though it is now slimmer, it does not mean that it lacks the important features.
Its width is just half of the traditional pump-driven machines. But despite that, it still features a good water tank at its back area.
Aside from the ground coffee granules, this machine also uses the easy-serving-espresso (ESE) capsules. This means that you can brew your espresso easily without having any unusual mess. You can purchase it in three different colors – black, red, and stainless steel, covering a durable metal body.
- Sleek design – The machine features a narrow footprint, compact design, and sleek profile that is suitable for your small-spaced kitchen countertop.
- Adjustable Bottom Trays – This feature will enable the machine to support taller cups. If you want to pour your espresso drink on a larger cup, then you can because of its adjustable bottom trays. Aside from that, it also comes with a water reservoir that can be removed easily
- Manual Frother – This feature will enable you to mix steamed milk to make your creamy and rich froth. It will also help you to achieve your desired froth texture
- It can be used easily and conveniently even if you are a beginner or an expert barista
- It has a sleek design
- Since it comes with an automatic stop flow feature, you can ensure that overflows will never happen again
- It is quite expensive
KRUPS XP3208 15-BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Maker – Best Budget-Friendly Espresso Machine for Small Kitchen
Best Budget Compact Espresso Machine[aawp box="B07MJ7GNL2" template="widget-vertical" origin="widget"/]
If you have a tight budget but still want to purchase a top-notch espresso machine, then you might consider the KRUPS XP3208 15-BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Maker.
This espresso machine has the perfect combination of features.
Aside from being affordable, this machine is also popular because of its features. It will enable you to heat the water quickly. Its water reservoir can also hold about 1.5 liters of water. It comes with switchable filters, which will allow you to brew one or two espresso drinks.
Since it has a low price range, it is expected that it has an incomplete set of accessories. But take note that the accessories are enough to help you in making espresso. It also features an adjustable manual settings option. This feature will enable you to manage its water volume level and brew time.
- Manual Selection – This feature will enable you to have full access and control over your machine to create your preferred result
- 15 Bar Pump Espresso – This feature helps to have an enhanced flavor extraction. It also prevents your coffee or espresso drink from having a bitter taste
- Water Reservoir – This feature is removable and can hold 1.5 liters of water
- It is budget-friendly
- It has a steam nozzle that is perfect for making a frothed milk
- It can heat the water because of its fast-heating boiler feature
- Its manual settings can be adjusted
- Its manufacturer does not provide any warranty
To sum it up, the espresso maker we listed above is perfect to those who have a small-spaced kitchen. Rest assured that those machines won’t take too much of your kitchen space for storing.
Feel free to watch the following video on 5 tips for better espresso